Really – what DO you need?
- More specific web design and development skills?
- Information about how to market your business and find clients?
- Help learning how to manage your finances – or how to set them up in the first place?
- Help with putting systems in place to make your business run smoothly?
- How to write contracts that protect you and don’t scare the client away?
- How to manage yourself – your thoughts, overwhelm, your doubts about whether you can make it…?
- Something else?
What’s holding you back from living your dream?
We want to know – and we want to help! Take the Going PRO!!! survey below.
Here’s why we want to know.
We are designing a small group coaching program led by Cory Miller and Benjamin Bradley to help new and part-time freelance web designers take their businesses full time by the end of the year. This is part of our quest this year! In our Make Waves 2012 campaign we unveiled on February 29th, we shared that we want to help at least 10 freelancers go full time by the end of the year.
In order to help you succeed at becoming a professional, full-time web designer by the end of 2012, we need to know exactly what kind of help and support you need.
If you are interested in going full-time, in your own business (not working for someone else), as a web designer or developer, please take a few minutes to complete this Going PRO!!! survey. Not only will it help in designing the new coaching program, it will provide additional ideas for webinar topics at WebDesign.com. All our programs will become even richer as a result of what you share in the survey.
Please take the survey. And thanks so much for your time, and your interest.
Want to join the others who have commited to going full-time by the end of the year? Make your pledge at Make Waves 2012 campaign.