Are you ready for the most comprehensive, in-depth, intensive, and fun WordPress Developer Course to come to a computer near you? For five straight days, February 26th – March 2nd, WebDesign.com will be hosting their 7th WordPress Developer Course.
You might be wondering will be covered in this course and is this course right for me? To answer the second part of that question first, if you want to learn more about taking control of your WordPress site, then this is the course for you. Let’s take a look at a few of the areas we will be covering during this 5 day event.
- Go back to the basics and learn the best way to install WordPress along with learning some amazing pro-tips that will make your life so much easier.
- Learn the truth about WordPress security. We won’t be talking about that over-hyped “security through obscurity” but actual steps you can take to make sure your site has the best possible security.
- Dig deep and find out the inner-workings of WordPress themes. Understand hierarchy, templates, hooks, filters, and more as we build your own theme from the ground up. You will learn how to also build your own settings panel in a responsive theme.
- Harness the immense power of the Builder theme by iThemes. Gain a firm grasp on layouts, views, and other structural components and even learn how and why to build your own builder extension.
- Uncover the top 10 seo tips when working with WordPress. Learn what is true seo vs scam-based seo practices while gaining pro-tips on how to manage your site.
- The updated top WordPress plugins list will be unveiled in this WordPress Developer Course. Also you will learn how to build your own WordPress plugin to expand the capabilities of your site.
This is the most comprehensive and in-depth single developer course for WordPress available and is included in your WebDesign.com Annual Membership. That means that in order to reserve your spot in the 7th WordPress Developer Course, you must be a member of WebDesign.com. Being a member of WebDesign.com isn’t just about accessing the WordPress Developer Course, it also gives you access to over 500 hours of recorded training webinars.
Some of you are probably wondering if you have the skills necessary to partake in such an intensive developer course. This highlights one of the many benefits of WebDesign.com Annual Membership. We provide you will all the pre-requisite training courses you might need to get ready for this WordPress Developer Course. Whether you need to brush up on CSS or HTML, or gain some additional understanding when it comes to PHP, jQuery, or MySQL. WebDesign.com has hundreds of training webinars to help you succeed with your development growth.
SPECIAL COUPON – Expires February 25th
WPDEV50 = $50 off WebDesign.com Membership
Over the next few days, we will be highlighting each of the five days of the course so you know what to expect with each day. Don’t wait until the last minute. Reserve your space now in the WordPress Developer Course (February 26th – March 2nd) by joining WebDesign.com today. And give your WordPress sites a massive boost.