Chris Brogan’s latest book, “Social Media 101“ is an essential resource for freelancers, Internet Marketers, web design firms, Digital Marketing Consultants, and any professional or business person wanting to get more mileage out of their social media efforts! The book provides a ton of tips, tools, and techniques that will help you formulate a solid social media strategy for your business and how to apply it today. And even seasoned web developers and web media experts can find excellent tips that we may have forgotten or never thought of.
Here are just a few gold nuggets that I pulled from the book:
- People are busy. Tell the best stuff up front in your blog post or podcast (page 2)
- Make it easy to contact you (page 19)
- Contribute … wherever you can, offer up stuff that you can bring to the community (page 192)
- The best way to build relationships and get more business is to help other people get business (page 201)
- Create honest content marketing (page 308)
There are, no doubt, many other great tidbits of information in Social Media 101 and I really encourage you to check it out for yourself to discover the gold hidden within the pages.
Social Media 101 is published by Wiley who has rocking out really great books! Be sure to check out some of their other titles.
* Disclosure: None of the links are affiliate links.