Back in June, we saw a tremendous response of people who wanted to attend the first WordPress Web Design Workshop when several hundred of you rushed to reserve your spot in the class. The feedback was so positive that we’ve decided to bring the class back. So save the dates of Tuesday, October 1 – Wednesday, October 2, 2013 and get ready for another exciting comprehensive course to help you get off the starting blocks and into your own journey of building sites with WordPress.
Serveral of the topics that will be covered are:
- What REALLY is WordPress and why is everything a post?
- Setting up WordPress the RIGHT way with minimal fuss.
- Understanding themes and the basics of the WordPress loop.
- Enhancing your site with images.
- Enhancing your site’s functionality with the BEST WordPress plugins.
- Free your imagination with creative uses of Menus and Widgets.
- Build a WordPress store in only 3 steps with Exchange by iThemes.
- Simplify your WordPress workload with the Builder theme by iThemes.
This course is geared to help you get WordPress to work for you instead of having to labor over WordPress methodology. This course provides a solid foundation from which to base your skills when working with WordPress.
Oh… and one more thing. This course is FREE to anyone who wants to take their WordPress knowledge to the next level. Stay tuned for the next post where I’ll go into further details about each one of the sessions and provide the signup links for each session.