Already purchased Beyond the Basics Builder Premium Training?
Log in to view the webinar video.
If you’ve taken the Builder Basics webinar, or have been working with iThemes Builder and the 30+ child themes, you are well on your way. You are equipped to create and deploy professional, well-designed websites.
But….if you want training that goes above and beyond, focusing on some of the super creative, out-of-the-box concepts, you may want to consider….Beyond The Basics.
This is PREMIUM training, involving higher-level skills and information beyond what you need to know to work with Builder. You could think of it as advanced training, though we don’t want to scare anyone off with the word “advanced”.
We won’t delve deep into code (we save that for the advanced WordPress Developer Course), but you do need to have the basics already covered.
- Are you comfortable navigating around the WordPress dashboard?
- Can you set up pages, posts, create widgets, and work with basic layouts in Builder?
- Have you attended one of the monthly Builder Basics webinars?
(If not, you can watch one of the latest ones here.)
If you can say YES to those questions, then you can register for this Premium training.
What will you learn in Builder: Beyond The Basics?
Taught by the popular Benjamin Bradley, aka The Professor, you will learn:
- how to incorporate Widget Logic into iThemes Builder – very cool for controlling exactly what appears on which pages, posts, and categories, which means you can tailor each page to the exact type of reader
- how to duplicate widgets and layouts – making it easy to recreate sites and styles, and shortcut your time tremendously
- how to manipulate layouts with Builder views – the ability of Builder to create viewing rules to dictate which layouts appear for different areas of your site like 404s, archives, custom post types, tags, and many more.
- how to begin using hooks and filters – Builder comes built-in with many hooks and filters. Learn how to utilize these advanced features to customize your site even further.
- how to build your first Builder extension – if you’ve ever wanted the have a theme INSIDE of a theme, you won’t want to miss this overview of Builder extensions.
- and more, building upon the tools and techniques you learned in Builder Basics!