I wanted to remind everyone about several upcoming webinars.
This evening, Wednesday, September 15, WebDesign.com will be hosting another BluePrint Basics course. This course will walk participants though all the steps required to install WordPress securely, setup the Builder theme, activate the right plugins and launch your site. You can still register for this class at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/528811915
On Friday, September 17, from 11am-Noon, learn how to manipulate images with CSS. We will explore some of the more useful CSS tweaks when it comes to using images on your website. Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/330488819
Then on Monday, September 20, from 11am-Noon, we will explore Custom Post Types and how they can expand the capabilities of your WordPress site. Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/829828419
PLUS… I have posted a number of new webinars for the month of October.
- October 4th – BluePrint Advanced – Learn how to take your sketches and transferring them to PhotoShop and then transfer you design to WordPress.
- October 6th – Plugin Focus: DisplayBuddy
- October 7th – Members ONLY Chat
- October 13th – Google Analytics: How to make sense of it all
- October 20th – Plugin Focus: PODS – Beginner webinar for Pods
- October 22nd – Plugin Focus: Query Post
- October 25th – BluePrint Basics – Build a video-based site
- October 27th – Members ONLY Chat
- October 29th – Beginner Photoshop: Working with layers
And I’ve got a few more unannounced webinars I just have to finalize before we announce those events. Remember you can always follow the latest webinars at http://webdesign.com/events
Subscribe to the ICAL (calendar) link here: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/vg87dc6bej8g30ejkhansbccj0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics