The WordPress Developer Course is the powerful, multi-day, basics-to-advanced WordPress training featured at WebDesign.com. The next streaming webinar course will be March 1, 2, & 3, 2012.
You’ll learn a whole range of essential WordPress skills, tips and tricks, whether you are a professional web designer, WordPress developer, or a business owner managing your own site.
Thursday, March 1st, 5-9PM CT
Friday March 2nd, 5-9PM CT
Saturday, March 3rd, 8AM-5PM CT
Some of the topics covered include:
- the basics of learning to install WordPress
- what extra steps you need to take to ensure optimal security (it’s probably not what you think)
- what the WordPress Loop is and how to use it
- how to work with Custom Post Types
- how to work with the functions.php file to customize your site
- how to customize the Admin area
- the tools every developer, and website owner, needs to have in their toolbox
- plus critical web design business tips, such as how to prepare a site for a client, what you need to know about contracts, etc.
In other words, you’ll learn more than you thought possible about how to customize a WordPress site for maximum results. Plus you’ll have access to the recordings of each training session to review at your convenience and reinforce your learning.
The WordPress Developer Course is an exclusive value for members of WebDesign.com and Web Designer’s ToolKit. (Members log in to WebDesign.com, then navigate to the Events page for your private registration links.)
Not a member yet but eager to attend the WordPress Developer Course?
You’ll immediately become a member and have access to the private registration links on the Events page.
Curious what previous attendees have said about the WordPress Developer Course?
“Totally GREAT dev course as usual! You make the complex very simple. Thanks sooo much!” – Kelly Cox
“This is my second Dev Course, and I have learned so much. I love that you break things [down] and talk us through your thought process in fixing it. You’re a great teacher.” – Susan Fleming
“Great class. I can’t imagine how much prep that took, but it certainly paid off. Great job!” – Doug Gobel
“Incredible multi day workshop! A veritable Tsumnami of info, lots to do. – Peter Klein
“A big thank you for this Developer’s Course, it was well prepared and presented!…I really appreciated it! I’m numb with possibilities, it will take a while to process everything…” – Carol (at CarolCody.com)
What are you waiting for?