Check it out! There are 25 new webinars at WebDesign.com…with even more to come.
Check out our events page for the full listing of courses through the end of December, but here are some of the highlights of the newly-added webinars:
- Nov 3 – Building a Production Environment – Synching your localhost and live server with version control, making your work faster, smoother, and easier.
- Nov 5 – “Best of” WebDesign Live Event (8 hour Saturday event) - Learn the hottest topics covered in the September LIVE Event, all in one day.
- Nov 7 – SEO – Working with Webmaster Tools – and adding power to you and your clients’ sites.
- Nov 18 – Digging Deeper with Builder – Learn how to harness the full power of the most robust and flexible tool in the WordPress ecosystem.
- Nov 29 – Creating a Multisite Installation – Using a multisite installation makes it easier to develop client sites, host your clients, and launch the next blogging empire. Learn how to save time and money with multisites.
- Nov 30 – Creating Social Media Icons for Clients – Learn how to create those “added touches” to your client sites, making your services more appealing and valuable!
- Dec 6-7 – Designing a Magazine/Newspaper Site (2 day event) – Learn what makes a magazine site different from a standard WordPress site, including how to create your own.
Premium members can enjoy all of these events as part of their WebDesign.com Annual Membership. Registration links to each webinar will be visible after you login to the site.
LIVE Webinar Passes will be available soon for those who want to attend live without becoming a member.