The t-shirts we’ve created at iThemes and WebDesign.com have become something of a collector’s item. I think we love sharing them as much as you all love wearing them!
We’re ready to do another t-shirt giveaway, so if you’ve been wanting one, now is your grand chance to get one.
If you’re ready to show off your physique in one of these cool shirts, leave a comment below telling us how the training at WebDesign.com has made a difference for you in your business.
(If you’ve received a t-shirt previously, you ARE eligible to receive another during this giveaway.)
Maybe what you’ve learned in the webinars or WordPress Web Developer Course has:
- taught you skills that allowed you to raise your prices;
- helped you distinguish yourself from other “average joe” web designers;
- saved you money by knowing how to design and work on your own site;
- added a revenue stream for your web design business by showing you hidden profit streams;
- given you peace of mind;
- reduced your site development cycle from weeks to days (or hours!) – which in turn has saved your money as well as time;
- or let you do more pro bono work for non-profits because you’re able to make enough money from your other clients.
…Anything that explains how WebDesign.com has helped you – and why you would recommend it to others.
We’ll select 15-20 of the most genuine and helpful comments and send you your very own t-shirt from our collection!
Just be sure to leave your comments by this Monday, September 19th.
We know sometimes it’s hard not to gush when you talk about WebDesign.com (we have the same problem)…we just ask that you be honest and genuine in your comments.
Haven’t attended a WebDesign.com webinar yet? Check out the list of upcoming classes at WebDesign.com.
Remember to leave your WebDesign.com comments below to be eligible for your free collector’s item t-shirt!
Follow WebDesign.com on Twitter (@WebDesignCom).